Ticket purchasing has moved primarily to an online format. Tickets are available on our website. We encourage you to present your ticket on a mobile device, however, you may print out your ticket ahead of time if you prefer. Entry to the fields will only be available through designated time slots selected during the online purchase of your ticket. Guests will not be permitted entry outside of their prearranged timeslot. The recommended visit time is approximately 1 -1 ½ hours. If you require assistance or have additional questions regarding purchasing, transferring, or cancelling tickets, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available at various locations, including at each of the photo-ops.
- Staff will be sanitizing high-touch areas regularly.
- Portable washroom facilities are available next to the entrance booth, these will be sanitized frequently at regular intervals throughout the day.
- The Farm Shop will be open daily. Debit and credit cards are the preferred methods of payment, however, cash will be accepted.
- Individually wrapped frozen treats and bottled refreshments will be available from The Farm Shop daily.
HEALTH & SAFETY REGULATIONS
We ask that you please follow the below guidelines to help keep our festival safe for you, other visitors, and our staff to enjoy.
- If you are currently, or have within the past 10 days, been sick or are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19, please do not visit the fields. Unsure? Please check your symptoms on the BC Covid-19 Self-Check.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a guardian over 18 years.